MAGIC- RUDE

Magic - Rude



Lyrics and Guitar Chords Magic - Rude

Reggae style (off beat – each chord is 4 counts – strum on 2 and 4)

F          G                    Am              Am
Saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit
F          G                    Am              Am
Got in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to you

F          G                     C            Am
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand To ask you a question
F          G                    C              Am
Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man yeah yeah

[Pre Chorus:]

F                             G
Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
     C                  Am
say yes, say yes, Cause I need to know
F                              G
You say I'll never get your blessings till the day I die
     C                  Am
Tough luck my friend but the answer is no!

[Chorus:]

F             G          C              Am
Why you gotta be so rude? , Don't you know I'm human too
F            G          C              Am
why you gotta be so rude I'm gonna marry her anyway
F             G         
marry that girl (marry her anyway)
C             Am
marry that girl (yeah no matter what you say)
F                 G       
marry that girl (and we'll be a family)
C              Am     F      G    C     Am
Why you gotta be so rude

[Verse 2]

F          G                  C               Am
I hate to do this, you leave no choice  I can't live without her
F          G                    C               Am
Love me or hate me we will be boys Standing at that alter
F          G                    C            Am
or we will run away to another galaxy you know
F          G                    C             Am
You know she's in love with me She will go anywhere I go 

Comments

Popular Posts